Enter MARCEs Now
- To be eligible, an entry first must have been used as On Hold Messaging in 2018 by the entrant's client. Agency self-promotion, spec or demo productions are ineligible.
- There is no maximum length for entries.
- Each entry must be an exact copy of the actual OHM production that was used by the client. No edited versions, please.
- The entrant must have rights to use the music, sound effects, and all other audio elements in the entry.
- The copy must have been written or commissioned by the entrant.
- June 19, 2019 - Entrants can begin uploading their On Hold Messaging productions to the OHMA / MARCE Awards website here.
- July 10, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time - Entries will no longer be accepted.
- July 11, 2019 - Judging by a panel of three judges begins.
- July 25, 2019 - Judging period ends.
- Sept 14, 2019 - Winners announced at the OHMA/EMA Conference in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- OHMA/EMA members may enter for $50 per entry.
- Non-OHMA members may enter for $95 per entry.
- There is no limit to how many productions you can enter. The same production can be entered in multiple categories. A new entry/upload of file will be required for each category entry. Each entry / category selected will have a $50 or $95 entry fee.
- Fees must be paid at the time of entry on the secure OHMA / MARCE Awards website using your valid credit card number. Sorry, but no checks or other payment methods can be accepted.
- A panel of judges is comprised of three professionals from the audio, creative and/or marketing fields.
- The judges are not provided with any information on the entrants.
- The judges are to listen to each entry via the OHMA / MARCE Awards website.
- The judges are to rate the messages according to specific criteria for each category.
Each judge may also select one Judge's Choice winner, but is not required to. Judge's Choice winners don't necessarily meet the formal judging criteria. They are / may be selected based on each judge's personal criteria of what makes an excellent On Hold Messaging production. If more than one judge selects the same entry as a Judge's Choice winner, only one award will be presented to the winning entrant. If an entry is selected as either a Most Effective OHM, Most Entertaining OHM, Best Branding or Best of Show winner, it cannot be named a Judge's Choice winner.
READY TO ENTER?
- Complete the contact information form.
- Using the "Browse" button, upload your entry / entries to this website.
- Click "Submit" when finished.
- Pay your entry fee by entering your credit card information.
- Verify your entry information.
If you need assistance, please contact DeAnn at email@example.com